Day 4

Scam, scam and scam again. It’s so hard to find some really decent information about making money online, maybe I’m not searching in the right place? Maybe I should try something simple and real like blogging? A lot of people get paid, you can find a lot of images with big pay checks, so why can’t I try it?

First I visited the most famous blogs, I read a lot of information and books about blogging but the most interesting idea was that “99% of people who try to generate serious income from their blogs will fail”.

99%... wow… I thought writing a blog is easy if you know the 3 Golden rules. You don’t know them? Actually it’s a big secret, which knows only top 100 bloggers I guess. But I’ll tell you them anyway:

1. Don’t start your blog if you want to make some money.
2. Find where you really good at and write about it 5 times a week.
3. Don’t give up, keep writing, even if nobody reads you.

Yes, it’s that simple, and if you really think about it, these 3 rules have everything you should know before starting your own blog. People are writing books, articles and making videos but they don’t go any farther from these 3 rules.

The main problem is that I want to make money from my blog, it’s my goal, so will it be a huge problem? Actually yes, because if I see that I’m not getting paid I’ll give up sooner. So perhaps if I find some interesting topic which I would really like and getting money from blogging became less important than writing, I’ll give it a try.

So I started searching for an idea, but it was too hard to think up something really new. I liked an idea about collecting the best recipes, but cooking is not my thing, so I looked over tons of topics “celebrities, sports, movies, music, books” but a lot of people writing about it. Why someone is going to read my blog?

I almost give up, but finally I realized that one of my abilities is making stupid things. And I could use it. I could give some tips, also stupid, which might work. That’s how I end up with stupidtips.blogspot.com. Of course it would be better to buy a domain name, and perhaps I’ll do this later, it’s just I really wanted to start.

So I wrote my first article “Your boyfriend is cheating with your best friend? Top 10 Revenges!”. As you can see it’s really a stupid topic, but let’s see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment