Hey

Hey, my name is Ed and like everyone I want to know how to make some money online. When I wrote “some money” I meant 1 million dollars. Yes, that’s right 1 million and I know what you’re thinking “he’s nuts”. Maybe, but I’ve heard a lot of stories about people who gained their fortune online, so I decided to make an experiment, could an ordinary person earn some money online or not?

I’m 23 and I don’t know anything about online business yet, but from now on I’ll test each possible way of making money online by myself, so everyone could learn on my mistakes or I hope on my successful experience.

I don’t have any time limits, just a simple goal - to earn 1 million bucks online, let's see what will happen.

1 comment:


  1. Although I just started, I am beyond excited to basically get paid for my opinion. With our economy its important to have other money-paying options beyond just working http://tinyurl.com/surveys4000

    ReplyDelete